Professional Management, Personal Service
We understand that each community is unique which is why we offer core services that can be tailored to the specific needs of your community.
Our core services include:
- Support and guidance for legal matters, insurance policies and claims, and preparation of corporate filings with the State of Nevada.
- Developing request for proposals, obtaining competitive bids, and vendor management.
- Preparation and distribution of meeting notices and membership correspondence.
- Annual budget preparation, tax returns and yearly audit requirements.
- Monthly site visits performed by the Community Manager.
- Afterhours answering service so your management team is always available to respond to urgent issues 24/7.
- Board member online access to real time reports for compliance, financials and delinquencies as well as online invoice review and check approval.
- Comprehensive monthly financial reports that are reviewed by the Community Manager and a Certified Public Accountant before they are distributed to you. Our CPA and Accounting Director are available to answer any questions you may have regarding your financial statements.
- Our accounting team specializes in all aspects of HOA accounting including accounts receivable and accounts payable processing, bank reconciliation and delinquency and collections tracking.
- Convenient online payment and billing options for homeowners including E-statements, reoccurring ACH, credit/debit card and E-check payments.
- Personalized community web pages with downloadable forms and documents, community calendar, announcements and general community information.
Most importantly, we provide our Board members and homeowners with professional management and exceptional personal service at an affordable price!
We offer a team of experienced certified community managers who understand our dedication to personal service. Our management team is continually educated on the ever-changing laws and regulations that govern the HOA management industry.